Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Whats Happening with The Staples...

1.) My Beau is 4 1/2 months old! How did that happen so fast? We love him so much! He just started rolling over...both directions. Seriously it makes us ALL laugh when we put him on the floor and he starts rolling all the way to the other side of the room. I think he knows we enjoy it:). His sleeping...is well that of a 4 month old...we need to work on it;). He is BIG...weighing in at 20.1 pounds and 27 inches long! His smile melts my heart and I am holding on to every minute of it. Its funny how your mothering changes as you have more children. I still have a lot to learn, but I have grown so much. Jacob and Baker have grown so fast...and it all will happen...no need for me to stress about it- just enjoy it :)




2.) The 2 year old Baker has decided he likes to pee in the potty! Every time he goes he gets to give EVERYONE an M&M. He loves it and gets so excited about it. He likes flushing the toilet, washing his hands and being the big boy that he is! I still have him in diapers...the pooping I do not think we are ready for. This child poops at least 4 times a day...um do any of you have a child like this? I seriously will be jumping for joy the day he starts going poop in the toilet.



3.) The boys have all been sick this week. I don't mean to be gross but we have had more snot coming out of noses then I was prepared for...I had to run to the store to get more Kleenex. And what is it about a child wiping their nose on their sleeves...it grosses me out and we have had to change shirts at least 3 times a day. A couple blogging friends I have recommend this. I just ordered it. They have been champs through it all and are on the mend.

4.) Spinning! I am in love! I love the burn...the rush..the fatigue...the way it makes me feel! I love it all! It makes me happy. I have also signed up for the Horsetooth half marathon for April 22nd. I am EXCITED! I ran a half marathon about 8 years ago and am looking forward to conquering it again!

5.) Dave and I have been watching Friday Night Lights, per recommendation of some friends of ours. Its good. I really just love snuggling on the couch in the evening with my husband and a glass of wine. It makes me happy.

6.) The other day we were cleaning up toys and Jacob looks over at me and says; "Mommy, your really pretty. When you get little can we get married?" I love the innocence and his heart. My response was that I get to be his mommy forever and that is the best job! It really is.




7.) I had some empty wall in the boys room and made this...I was really excited about it. I just went to Hobby Lobby ( love that store BTW) and bought some wooden letters for 60 cents a piece and some paint. Painted the letters and hung them on the wall with tacky stuff.




8.) My dear friend Cynthia was having a giveaway at her blog and I won! I was so excited when I found out and am SUPER pumped about the carseat cover! YAY!

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

OMG the snotsucker is the most amazing thing ever! Felicity just got a little cold (big bummer) but we can't use it on her yet cause her nose is still too little. But with Tavian, that thing saved the day on many occasions! I'm excited for you to get it...and I'm excited for Felicity to be big enough for us to use it with her..since unfortunately I know we'll have to! lol