Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Whats Happening with The Staples...


Well its been awhile since I have been on here....
Its been hard to find balance between it all... nursing, having quality time with the boys, homeschool preschool (which is SO much fun), quality time with my husband, keeping a clean house, keeping up with the laundry...and just keeping up with the things of everyday life, errands, bills, balancing the check book, etc. I know it will come...give yourself 3 months is what I keep having to remind myself. Here is a quick take at what we have been up to...


Halloween

1.) Beau is absolutely perfect! He fits in wonderfully and is loved by everyone in the house! Jacob and Baker simply adore him...a little too much sometimes:)! Seriously the amount of kisses they give this sweet baby! Beau is a BIG boy...as he was from the beginning. He is almost 2 months old (where did the time go?) and is over 15 pounds! I have him in 6 month clothes already, which I am actually grateful for...thats were all my warm baby clothes are! He is a good eater...sleeps well..and literally NEVER cries! God has blessed us with Beau! The transition of 2 to 3 has actually been easier them 1 to 2! It is SO beautiful bringing a new soul into your family...watching your family grow and watching the love between your children!


I love this smile!

2.) SO I have started weight watchers once again... It has been more difficult this time for me to log in what I eat. I was at a different place last time I began WW...Baker was 1 already so it was easier for me to focus on me..if that makes sense. But I will get there, discipline is a good thing:) It will also be nice to get back in shape before Beau is 1...right? Thats what I keep telling myself! I have been making it to the gym about 3 times a week. Dave watches the boys Tuesday mornings and my mom comes and watches the boys Thursday mornings (I love living close to family). I just have to make sure I make it one other time that week. Its been good. I'm excited about my goal.

Beau and Me

3.) We have began preschool here at the Staples. We are doing The Little Saints preschool program. It is really fun and so cute! We do it 3 times a week for about an hour. We just finished learning about safety and next week we will move on to shapes! I have noticed their behavior is better on the days that we do preschool. I spend quality time with them, we read, sing songs, do an art project, talk and laugh! After that they are okay with being by themselves for a short while and playing. They get a long better and let me get some things done. I have really enjoyed it too...it's bringing back the teacher in me!


Jacob painting

4.) Beau John Paul was baptized on October 16th. It was such a blessed day with friends and family. We are blessed to have our good friends the Schroeders be the godparents of Beau. Thank you to all that joined us on this beautiful day!


The Staples came to visit

5.) Here is a song for your listening pleasure...I couldn't decide between the acoustic or regular version...so here are them both. You can decide!



I hope that you all have a wonderful Wednesday...hopefully i will be back here soon to write more!




1 comment:

Kathy said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that picture of Beau! Such a cute smile!